Okay, it’s been a while. Actually, it’s been three weeks. The longer I waited with posting, the more I had to tell, the less I felt like making time to tell all of it. This kept looping and looping, until now. I present to you…
Three weeks of Bas – in bullet points
- Bouwe & Roos arrived at the airport only 45 minutes late. I say only because a lot of flights were canceled or had 4 or 5 hour delays. On Christmas eve! How cliché!
- Needless to say, there was a lot of partying and playing around. On the second day of Christmas we went to a restaurant and as we were walking home I said “I have to show you guys a really, really bad club. It will be funny.” We all had a beer… then we decided to have another and move to the dancefloor. Two or three beers later we were talking to some Bulgarian guy who invited us to some party on New Year’s Eve. As we were getting our coats, ready to go home… a friend of him came up and said there was a drum ‘n bass party going on in some club and if we wanted to come. Fuck yes. We get to the club, club closed. We go to another, club closing. The Bulgarian guys and girl knew one more place that was open… it was called Kama Sutra and it was a stripclub (original name though). We decided that Christmas is a good time to visit a stripclub for the first time in your life so we went there. It was rather boring. We never spoke to those Bulgarian guys after that.
- The next day, completely hung-over, we went to mount Vitosha. Took some great pictures, check it out.
- We celebrated New Years Eve at a club where they didn’t bother stopping the music for a countdown. I left the club at 7 though, so apparently the party was not so bad… after all.. there was drum ‘n bass (and hardtechno… oh, and friends).
- Then I decided to show Bouwe & Roos Plovdiv. This time around, it was snowy!
Okay, so what else?
- I have stopped using MSN Messenger. See you on Skype!
- I have started updating my Photoblog again.
- I have installed PeerGuardian and found out everyone’s watching me.
- I’m still a vegetarian.
- I’m getting more serious about DJing. I’m playing in Utrecht on the 24th of February. Details to be announced!
- I’m looking for a place to live in Amsterdam. If someone knows a really good deal in Utrecht, tell me.
- Radio Bulgaria interviewed me. Check it out here!
- A Bulgarian national newspaper named Trud interviewed me. I’ll put the article up when it’s published.
- Radio Sofia interviewed me. I have no record of this.
Expect updates to be more regular from now on. I’ll be busy here though since it’s my last weeks in Bulgaria and I mostly want to spend time with the people I’ve met here.